PM Certification Guide
Your simple guide for getting certified in project management related topics without attending expensive classroom courses.
- PMP Certification Guide – “Project Management Professional” from PMI
- PRINCE2 Certification Guide – Project management methodology from AXELOS
- Agile Certification Guide – Project delivery approach
- Scrum Certification Guide – The most common Agile framework
Why this website?
You can always pay between €1000 and €3000 for a certification classroom course, and chances are high you will get certified. However,
- it’s always interesting to get certified without spending too much money,
- while enjoying the world of self-study,
- learning even more than one usually learns is a classroom,
- without reducing everything to a piece of paper, and make a real change in your career.
Is it possible to do so?
I believe so. I’ve always preferred to self-study, and that’s how I’ve got all my certifications (except for CSM, which forces you to take classroom courses). I’m currently certified as PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, MoP Practitioner, MSP Foundation, M_o_R Foundation, MoV Foundation, P3O FOundation, AgilePM Practitioner, ITIL Foundation, CSM, PSM I, PSPO I, Agile Scrum Foundation, Integrator in Agile Service Projects, and Advanced in Structured and Critical Thinking [for PM].
I hope this little website can help you with your goal.